Commercial General Contractor with 20 years of experience in the Pacific Northwest is in search of an experienced Superintendent to support our Camas, WA office. A great superintendent is an effective communicator, self-motivated, anticipates project needs and takes pride in their work. We are looking for a leader with strong work ethic who can implement large construction projects from start to finish. Must be willing to travel for extended periods of time. This position offers a competitive salary and includes a strong benefits package with room for growth.More Info
- Overseeing work among all trades to promote a coordinated project operation.
- Managing work to ensure that it is installed in compliance with and conforms to the approved contract documents.
- Maintain a thorough knowledge of contract documents.
- Blueprint reading, layout, scheduling and quality control.
- Conduct on-site Construction Safety Program and Weekly Safety Meetings.
- Prevent fines and interruptions by complying with and enforcing codes.
- Document daily construction progress.
- Maintain an accurate log of project progress photos.
- Work closely with the construction team in maintaining the construction schedule throughout the project.
- Resolve problems as they arise from unknown existing conditions and/or on-site conflicts.
- Approve construction work by conducting regular inspections.
- Develop construction schedule from start to finish.
- Coordinate and schedule workflow and material deliveries.
- Supervise subcontractors and vendors to ensure quality control and project compliance.
- Monitor project costs and identify areas for improvement.
- Effectively and efficiently manage the completion of all punch lists and follow up on all warranties.
- Ability and willingness to work with tools as required.
- Possess great knowledge of commercial construction.
- Ability to read blueprints.
- Attention to detail, analytical approach to problems.
- Experience supervising a $5,000,000 or greater construction project.
- Personable and professional.
- Collaborative problem solver, hard worker.
- Takes personal responsibility for issues that arise.
- Construction field experience.
- OSHA 10 or 30-Hour training a plus.
- Competency in Microsoft Project and Microsoft Office strongly preferred.