Commercial General Contractor with 20 years of experience in the Pacific Northwest is in search of a Project Manager to support our Camas, WA office. An ideal candidate for this position will have extensive experience managing multiple commercial projects with skills in estimating, subcontracting, buyout and client relations. Travel may be necessary at times. This position offers a competitive salary and includes a strong benefits package with room for growth.More Info
- Sourcing and securing new business opportunities by establishing contacts and sustaining long term relationships.
- Demonstrating a credible interface with clients, design professionals and consultants.
- Estimating projects for future development.
- Managing project buy-out.
- Outlining work plan, establishing operational priorities and assigning duties, responsibilities, and scope of work.
- Creating and maintaining a project schedule with the Project Superintendent.
- Writing subcontracts and purchase orders.
- Completing chain of events paperwork to include RFI submittals, change orders and close-out documents.
- Reviewing the operating results of the construction team and taking steps to ensure that appropriate measures are taken to correct any unsatisfactory results.
- Attending weekly subcontractor progress meetings and distributing meeting minutes.
- Attending Owner/Architect meetings and distributing meeting minutes.
- Supervise completion of punch-lists and follow up on all warranty work.
- Maintaining compliance with heavy construction contracts.
- Training, delegating and mentoring staff effectively.
- Ensuring safety standards and regulations are followed.
- Four-year construction-related degree or equivalent combinations of technical training and/or related experience.
- Proficient management, leadership, business development, and technical skills.
- Competency in Timberline, BlueBeam, Microsoft Excel, Word, Project and Outlook strongly preferred.
- Highly-developed written and verbal communication skills.
- Must be detail-oriented and have the ability to meet critical deadlines in high pressure situations.
- Ability to perform functions efficiently and accurately with little direct supervision.
- Personable and professional.
- Must respect and maintain confidentiality of sensitive information.