An immediate opening is available for a Construction Project Scheduler to support our Camas, WA office.
The Construction Project Scheduler will work with project managers, superintendents and subcontractors to develop and track project schedules on both a master and five-week scale, as well as produce construction schedules for upcoming projects. The ideal candidate should be exceptionally proficient in Microsoft Project and have a deep understanding of the commercial construction process.More Info
- Develop master schedules for all projects.
- Develop realistic conceptual schedules to be used for budgeting purposes or during the bidding process. Some schedules to be developed with little information or narrative.
- Modify and adjust preliminary schedules as new information becomes available, maintaining a “current schedule” at all times.
- Work with Superintendents and Project Managers to ensure schedules are accurate and complete before project starts.
- Work with Superintendents to update project schedule weekly and create short term look ahead.
- Identify schedule conflicts and help provide solutions.
- Competency in Procore, Microsoft Office and Bluebeam strongly preferred.
- Competency in Microsoft Project required.
- Highly-developed written and verbal communication skills.
- Must be detail-oriented and have the ability to meet critical deadlines in high pressure situations.
- Ability to perform functions efficiently and accurately with little direct supervision.
- Personable and professional, team player.
- Must respect and maintain confidentiality of sensitive information.