An immediate opening is available for a Project Assistant (PA) to support our Camas, WA office. The PA will perform specific tasks related to general construction administration and project management. The successful candidate should have relevant experience in the construction field, be organized, professional, and possess strong computer skills in Procore, Sage Timberline and Microsoft Office. The PA must also possess the ability to communicate both verbally and in writing, take direction and prioritize to comply with schedules and deadlines.More Info
- Assistance in updating, distribution, recording and acquisition of all construction plans, specs and addenda.
- Assistance in preparing, generating, distributing and recording construction projects.
- Acquiring, organizing, recording and distributing reports, job pictures and meeting minutes.
- Assistance with the preparation, tracking and posting of RFI’s, ASI’s and submittals.
- Distributing and recording multiple communication items such as letters, emails, reports and contract documents.
- Preparing all close-out documents and recording.
- Communicating both verbally and written with Project Management, Subcontractors, Owners, Architects, City Officials.
- Experience with construction documents is required, including construction plans, specifications, addenda, contracts, budgets, change orders, submittals, RFI’s and ASI’s, schedules, field reports, materials testing reports, document logs, and all other reporting and documentation.
- Proficiency with Procore, Sage Timberline, Bluebeam and Microsoft Office is highly preferred.