An immediate opening is available for a Commercial Site Development Project Manager to support our Camas, WA office, and self-performed earthwork/utilities division. An ideal candidate for this position will have significant experience managing multiple civil commercial projects with skills in conceptual estimating, scheduling, buyout and client relations. This position offers a competitive salary and includes a strong benefits package with room for growth.More Info
- Estimating civil projects for commercial construction site development at all stages of design drawings, including all site utilities, grading, right of way work, site improvements including curbs / gutters / sidewalks / paving / landscaping, building excavation and backfill, retaining walls and shoring as needed
- Conceptual site development estimations (no designs) incorporating underground utilities, erosion control, permitting etc..
- Review and understand soil/geo reports in determining site needs.
- Managing project buy-out for civil related items
- Outlining work plan, establishing operational priorities and assigning duties, responsibilities, and scope of work, with PE and Superintendents
- Working with lead foremen for scheduling and manpower of work.
- Managing a project schedule with the Project Team.
- Writing subcontracts and purchase orders.
- Writing and reviewing Owner/Contractor agreements.
- Completing chain of events paperwork to include RFI submittals, change orders and close-out documents.
- Reviewing the operating results of the construction team and taking steps to ensure that appropriate measures are taken to correct any unsatisfactory results.
- Sourcing and securing new business opportunities by establishing contacts and sustaining long term relationships.
- Running Owner/Architect/Contractor meetings and distributing meeting minutes.
- Manage completion of punch-lists and follow up on all warranty work.
- Ensuring safety standards and regulations are followed.
- Proficient management, leadership, business development, and technical skills.
- Competency in Procore, Timberline, BlueBeam, Microsoft Office (including Microsoft Project) strongly preferred.
- Highly-developed written and verbal communication skills with the ability to effectively communicate with project teams and management.
- Must be detail-oriented and have the ability to meet critical deadlines in high pressure situations.
- Ability to perform functions efficiently and accurately with minimal direct supervision.
- Personable and professional.
- Must respect and maintain confidentiality of sensitive information.