Successful delivery is what we live for at Robertson & Olson Construction, Inc., and we work tirelessly to ensure each and every project meets and exceeds client expectations. Successful project completion relies heavily on the many components that comprise the construction process, from preconstruction planning to breaking ground to carefully executing each phase of construction.
While each Robertson & Olson project is planned and executed using our company’s rigorous rules and strict standards of professional excellence, we understand that putting our clients’ concerns above everything else is an absolute necessity. Our experts are always committed to offering outstanding guidance and services—but in the end, our clients are in control.
The Robertson & Olson Construction team strongly believes that a project’s success can only be measured by client satisfaction.
Consistently exceeding client expectations isn’t easy to do, but two decades of experience has allowed Robertson & Olson to evolve, adapt and fine-tune our project delivery process. We use several strategies to ensure reliable, error-free project delivery, including:
- Accurate estimating and scheduling during preconstruction
- Thorough planning utilizing constructability assessment, building information modeling, value engineering and cost analyses
- Consistent, clear communication between project managers and clients
- Transparency amongst project teams, subcontractors, managers and clients through weekly reports and job meetings
- Ongoing client consultation to resolve potential obstacles or address changes without affecting schedule or budget
Our company’s growth and ever-expanding list of repeat customers attests to our remarkable record of client fulfillment. We want each and every client we partner with to experience the Robertson & Olson difference, so we hope you turn to us for your next construction project.